There comes a day when you want to feel the cold air gushing through your hair, you want
to see mountains covered in lush green grass beneath a clear sky. Don’t we all want hill
station day every now and then.
I too was having one such day so we started our journey to Rayta. It is so close to Udaipur(Just 37 Km)
that you don’t even need to pack your bags But rest assured that this hilly village will satisfy
your mountain wanderlust. It’s a heaven for offbeat travelers who prefer less touristy places.
I knew It was beautiful, It had to be because it is Udaipur but I wasn’t prepared for a beauty
like Rayta. It is jaw-droppingly beautiful. Just about 37 km away from Udaipur. This hilly
village provides everything that you wish in a weekend drive.
As soon as you leave the city and enter the village you can feel that suddenly you have
been surrounded by nature. The narrow road cutting through the green field and the mountains really left me awestruck(refer video at the end). You can indulge in some happy Instagram photo clicking in
a matter of minutes. With every minute passing the view keeps getting while the climb keeps
getting steeper so make sure that your best driver is behind the wheels. We found that the
narrow steep climb can be overwhelming for not-so-experienced drivers.
Every city needs a place that is just a short drive away but makes you feel that you have
left city life behind.
We were having one such day when we decided to visit Rayta.Just about 20 km away from
Udaipur City. This hilly village is a perfect destination for short drives.
Here’s everything that you need to know to plan your visit to Rayta Village in Udaipur
How To Reach
- Bike and Car are the best option, you can even go on a scooter
- Make sure your best man is behind the wheels
- You Just need to watch our detailed video on the Rayta Tour, you wont even need the google map for sure, checkout the video at the end of this blog or refer google map at the end.
What To Expect
- Once you reach Rayta you’ll be awestricken by the scenic mountainous view. You will not
find restaurants or shops or houses but just mountains covered in green.
This is probably what makes Rayta even more beautiful, No distraction just a Instagram
upload worthy view. So just stop, click some pictures and enjoy the view.
- The best time to visit is definitely during the monsoon because only during this time you will
- find mountains covered in lush green grass. Isn’t that the whole reason we all plan this trip, this place is becoming quite popular these days we would advise you to avoid travelling on weekends.
Have a look at some clicks of Rayta Hills
Best Time To Visit?
The best time to visit is definitely during the monsoon because only during this time you will find mountains covered in lush green grass. Isn’t that the whole reason we all plan this trip?
This place is becoming quite popular these days we would advise you to avoid traveling on a weekend for two reasons:
- To avoid crowd
- To avoid traffic on the narrow steep road